Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Banana Loves...

This cute little film made by my occasional partner in crime and personal assistant - not really - Pete, after a weekend with friends up in Norfolk.
Some quick facts about Pete:
  1. he likes to leave his half of a bike just lying around at work resulting in me tripping over it and I'm talking like every single time...
  2. he likes to bully me because I'm only small and I can't really fight back although I do try.
  3. he likes retro stuff like everything...especially old cameras.
  4. he's an ok photographer really I mean I've seen better...
  5. and....after a few beers quite an attractive, charismatic young chap!!!
You know?! Nah but this video is really sweet and it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...almost like having a heart I suppose!

Norfolk 1976 from PeteScotch on Vimeo.

Pete also has his own blog - copycat - where he talks about bikes and boy things that I don't really understand... http://petescotch.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment