Thursday, 9 July 2009

Banana Rates...

Preston's new song Dressed to Kill which has been pretty much taken hold of my brain and little ears since I saw it on last Sunday's T4...not only I can already see all the indie kids pulling some fancy shapes on the dance floor Friday night at Koko - and yes I'll be leading the procedures - but it's nice to see the artist formerly known as the Ordinary Boys front man looking much better than the hideous photos doing the tabloid newspapers/magazine rounds a while back....missing a front tooth is never a good look I'm pretty sure about that! And who can forget that Buzzcocks fiasco?! I did like the sequin jacket he was wearing that night though.... Anyways, back to the burning issue here, I could never harbor anything but jealous, murderous thoughts for any man with higher cheek bones than mine - nature never intended it this way - well...except maybe for Johnny Deep...but that's it!
Looking forward to hearing the rest of Preston's new material, I hear the album will be dropping later in the year....to kill to kill to kill to kill....

No comments:

Post a Comment