Friday, 10 July 2009

Banana Recommends...

Ok here's a few things I never thought would happen in my life: I never thought I'd be living/working in London...never thought that people would stop questioning whether I was a boy or a girl - I've also stopped questioning that myself now -....and I never thought that I would be the subject of "the girl of my dreams walking down the street in super slow motion hair flying in the wind looking straight at me but through me at the same time" type of sequence...but that's exactly what happened last weekend when I was shooting my scenes for the upcoming short film from writing duo Dan Hodgson and Jamie Coggans, "Gourmet" the story about a hapless, down on his luck thirty one year old who's miserable little life shows no sign of light until he one day sees "The One"...haunted by visions of this mystery woman who seems to have grabbed hold of his puny, fragile heart Ryan, our protagonist, descends into a spiral of drink induced self loathing helped along the way by his equally deluded best friend John... until one day destiny decides to bring the mystery girl into Ryan's life and....well of course I'm not just going to give away the whole thing am I?! You're going to have to wait and see!
"Gourmet"...coming soon to a dingy pub near you...

1 comment: