Thursday, 30 July 2009

Sunday on the Heath

So last weekend me and my favourite Peter went down to Hampstead Heath to do a test shoot and mess around...as usual the London weather decided to be an absolute prick and the day turned out to be quite miserable. That coupled with the fact that I've got - and have been told on numerous occasions - quite a naturally miserable face made for some pretty interesting results and by interesting I mean " Jesus Christ who is this girl she needs a hug and a sandwich someone throw some food at her quick!!"...my Goodness I didn't even recognize me...it was just a test anyway and hopefully next time me and Pete get together for this sort of thing it will be a much nicer and brighter conclusion to our day.
Go Petey!!!
All photos courtesy of Peter Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment