Thursday, 26 November 2009

Banana Bounces To...

This awesome remix for Yeah Yeah Yeahs Heads will Roll...ok ok so it may have been already reported by Annie Mac on her show back in October but I've only just come across it myself and I have to say that this remix is tiiiiiiiiiiiite...here I was thinking that it's time to stick on the Christmas album special, the same ol' tunes, you know the classics... Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day....la da dee dee dee daa...but listening to this track I have visions of myself at some random party, face painted and glow stick at the ready, intoxicated of course and possibly dancing with random strangers...perhaps handsome...or I could just be swinging by myself in some forgotten corner but still having a good time cause when this track drops it takes you to a good place my friend...heads will roll indeed. This tune is booooooom...check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment