Sunday, 22 November 2009

Banana Rates...

It's ok to have girl crush sometimes you know...it's a nice mix...I mean after a while it gets boring to fancy the same Johnny Depp or the same Josh Hartnett...you know what i mean right!!!! Anywho, Charlotte Gainsbourg has the sort of life I can only dream of: both parents singers, maternal grandmother actress, uncle screenwriter who also directed her, husband actor/director..I mean come on! But the whole point of this post is that her new video is a wonderful slice of mish mash imagery that somehow makes sense and makes you stare at it in amazement over and over again and when Kanye also makes a note of it on his blog you know it's been approved and it's ok in fact it is recommended you like it too cause the man says so..by the way you know what the difference between God and Kanye is? No?! God doesn't think he's Kanye... Which sort of reminds me that I still haven't seen Antichrist and I got so excited when all the Cannes festival hype was in full swing....the single is called Heaven Can Wait...hhhhmmm I can see a theme forming right here in front of my little eyes...

Charlotte Gainsbourg - Heaven Can Wait from Charlotte Gainsbourg on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. i know it's not fair..i want that kind of life too!You should watch the science of sleep if you haven't watched it already

    ReplyDelete