Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Buck

I love Buck - design studio with offices in New York and LA - and I'm a big fan of their work, it's always so slick and basically pretty amazing...I like to think that working there is a constant flow of creativity, fun and hard work obviously ...hhhhmmm that should probably go first...but everyone looks like they're happy being there, getting on with their work, shooting things, solving technical glitches that kind of thing. No doubt I'd have a lot to learn from those peeps and truth be told if I was straight out of Uni now I'd probably be applying for their intern position, the New York one me thinks. Anyway check out these little videos part of their latest body of work which was commissioned by the people at Sundance - annual film festival which as it happens it's taking place at the moment - and I absolutely love the hand made quality these movies display. So clever and once again execution wise pretty darn good. Check out their other work at: http://buck.tv/
video
video
video
video

No comments:

Post a Comment