Monday, 22 February 2010

Bafta Awards 2010

I missed the Baftas last night, totally forgot they were on...in fact I don't even remember knowing that they were going to be on, only realized this morning as I was reading the low down on last night's ceremony. I'm not even going to talk about the awards, except maybe that I'm glad Fish Tank won something and Colin Firth winning was absolutely no surprise even though I didn't think much of A Single Man except that it did look beautiful and had a great soundtrack, but check out how hot Kate Winslet looked!!! Ok I am a big fan anyway, but nevertheless no one can deny the fact that she looks like the hot momma that she is. I really don't get the whole obsession people have about her figure, constantly going on about either that she's too big or too thin...she looks amazing , I absolutely adore her as an actress and was delighted for her last year, finally getting that elusive Oscar she should've gotten long time ago...funny thing was that I had decided to stay up and watch the ceremony for the first time ever because I was sure she was going to win this time and what did I do?! I only bloody fell asleep at one point and woke up just as she was saying the final thank yous...I'm gonna try again this year and see how that goes but the whole point of this post was to talk about how amazing Ms. Winslet looked last night in her Stella McCartney dress and that I have decided I'm going to start talking about fashion related thingies....so keep checking out this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment