Thursday, 18 February 2010

Banana Likes...

Here's a fun dose of "What Just Happened?!" to shake up the mid week tiredness and get you in the right spirit for the weekend...all I know is that when those kids go back to school next week I won't be able to keep on hitting the snooze button, drag myself out of bed at 8 and get to the bus stop for 8.30 and STILL make it to work on time because there's no traffic, no school runs, no posh mums in pink tracksuits driving their obnoxious 4 x 4s...damn you three schools in the area...and damn you 7am starts for depriving me of my beauty sleep, making me grow old before my time....and giving me a massive hump like everyday...
Anyway, back to the video....the animation is cool and it's funny too so watch it yeah!?

"FAR WEATHERED FRIENDS" by THE DEATH SET from HAELLMUTH on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment