Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Banana Rates...

I'm not much of a fan of skate videos - although I did love Lords of Dogtown the movie and the documentary it was based on Dogtown and Z-Boys- but I really like this one and I tell you for why...well for one it is different: the idea, the look... The camera work is flawless with that lovely, warm quality to the image that just puts you in a summery mood and makes you wish time would just hurry up and bring the sunshine back and an amazing track which makes you just stop whatever you're doing and simply enjoy this beautiful work...kinda makes me wish I could skate but only if I can do as well as these guys and in the lovely Californian sun...and in slow motion....good chance of that happening then! Enjoy!

Wizard Smoke from Salazar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment