Monday, 22 February 2010

Forget Me Not

I wasn't really going to talk about fashion here but lately I find myself increasingly drawn towards the fashion world and with London Fashion Week in full swing daaahling I think I may just have been officially beaten by the bug! But today, I came across these absolutely exquisite prints and have to say I am in luuuuurve and if there was like a Spring Santa or something like that I'd most definitely put this on top of my wish list...perhaps I could have a word with the Easter Bunny instead. But at €270 these babies don't come cheap so not too sure how that will work out... Anywhoo, Forget Me Not is the brainchild of illustrator/artist Coco Pit and with that I have discovered another great source of inspiration and standard to aspire to. Check out her gorgeous work at: http://cocopit.biz/category/portfolio/

No comments:

Post a Comment