Monday, 15 February 2010

Manuel Rebollo Merino

As always I love discovering designers/illustrators who chose to celebrate the female form with stunning results in their work particularly when the designer happens to be a man and today I'd like to think that I've come across someone quite special. Manuel Rebollo Merino, hails from Spain and his artwork is absolutely amazing. I really like the way he combines his fashion drawings with typography telling little stories with each and every image. Very similar in a way to Kime Buzzelli's art although hers is more throwaway shabby chic if you like and has a miss match quality to it. Merino's work on the other hand comes across as quite carefully thought out and precise, not a line out of place...but still beautiful beautiful work and I likey very much.
Check out more of his work at: http://manuelrebollo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment