Monday, 8 March 2010

And the Oscar goes to...

So I completely missed out on the Oscars this year as in I fell asleep as I had anticipated to be fair, but I think it was more a case of everything being so predictable, the winners that is...Mo'Nique won, Sandra Bullock won, Christopher Waltz won, Jeff Bridges won - I would've liked to have seen his moment - Avatar won the technical awards, Hurt Locker made history... But let's face it each year the thing we all care about the most is the fashion, the glitz, the gowns, the hair dos...who's totally embarrassed themselves in their quest to make a fashion statement...and so on...below are a couple of favorites of mine. Meryl Streep who is a total lady, absolutely stunning and always so elegant and dignified, Maggie Gyllenhaal whom I definitely have a girl crush on, Vera Farmiga again gorgeous lady and Jennifer Lopez who looks like an absolute doll, so so pretty, this woman never ages I tell thee...and I had to throw two men in the mix although obviously I wouldn't be too bothered with the stuff guys had to wear but I like the quirkiness in Robert Downey Jnr's attire and Tom Ford...well he is the most stylish man in the world chances are very slim that he would get it wrong... Anyways have a looksy for yourselves and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment