Wednesday, 17 March 2010

I feel Better

I didn't expect to be coming across this genius video today but I did and now my life seems so much more worth living and I genuinely mean that! Directed by Peter Serafinowicz - I had a rude dream about him once - I absolutely love the song - Hot Chip - can do no wrong!!! - my favourite one is the baldy one...he's got nice eyes...and seems like a decent guy you know...lots of character in there...you can tell he's a funny guy too! Apparently Serafinowicz is building quite a following on Twitter for his witty daily nuggets of fun such as this one "Bible films would be more interesting if the crucifixion had Christ facing inwards " or this one "If I could turn back time, I’d prevent Cher from recording that song."
I reckon more comedians should be directing music videos!
I only want one night, together in our arms This is the longest night, we're meeting arms to arms Nothing is wasted and life is worth living Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars There is a day that is yours for embracing Everything's nothing, and nothing is ours genius lyrics... ! Hot Chip - I Feel Better Hot Chip | MySpace Music Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment