Monday, 29 March 2010

My Iphone is an app whore

Everybody knows I love my Iphone, I'm borderline obsessed with it pretty much basically and I've been downloading applications on it like there's no tomorrow, silly girly games that I sometimes stay up till late to play - I know saaaaaad times - , entertainment/showbiz news type of things cause a girl has to know the latest from plastic celeb land and photo applications like Pano and Cross Process - the latest one I downloaded today - none of these of course could ever hide the fact that my eye for taking good photographs is pretty much non existent but my theory is that if I at least make them look nice no one will realize how crap I am.... for a few seconds anyways until they notice what's in the bloody frame.
Here's a few photos I played with today taken from home times I had last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment