Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Banana Likes...

This spot by Fallon directed by Baillie Walsh, will air tonight on Channel 4 at 8.30 apparently. From what I've seen some people are not impressed at all with this latest Cadbury advertising effort, some accusing plagiarism of the Kate Moss hologram for Alexander McQueen - it was directed by the same guy though soooo... - others saying that it looks pretty but doesn't really sell the product...I don't know I'm somewhere in between I guess, I like it but then you get the feeling that sometimes you're watching some weird underwater creature stretching...The stills look amazing though as do the close up shots but from a distance it doesn't really work I don't think anyways...it would've been nice if the fabric had been silk or something to really give it that luxurious/slippery quality/look...meh you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment