Thursday, 17 June 2010

Never Let Me Go

video 

Saw this trailer yesterday and became really intrigued by it. Based on the novel of the same name by Kazuo Ishiguro, the man responsible for writing The Remains of The Day which was also adapted into a film, an Academy Award nominated film no less starring Emma Thompson and Anthony Hopkins

Back to Never Let Me Go, starring Carey Mulligan and Kiera Knightley amongst other British heavy weights...looks quite bleak which, as anybody who can say they know me even a tiny little bit, will know that there's nothing I like more than a really depressing movie...I'm quite interested in reading the book as well and the rest of his novels for that matter. I think I may have just found a favourite author. Never had one of those before.

No comments:

Post a Comment