Monday, 6 September 2010

Banana Rates

video
Barry Munday

To be fair I had seen this trailer a while ago but I'm currently struggling for content like a little bastard so I thought I'd fill the gap with a humorous trailer. The thing is though, I am absolutely positivo I am going to love this film simply because I love this kind of comedy and I love Patrick Wilson...well when I say I love him what I mean is I loved him in Little Children (excellent movie in my opinion) and whatever other bits I may have seen him act in which I can't really name right now, would've never pictured him as a comedic actor but his timing seems perfect in this and his laughter is absolutely amazing, I love hearing great laughs...don't worry about it I'm pretty sure it's a conventional trait and other people will have it too.

Anyway this film looks great and Christopher McDonald is in it too which means everybody wins really.

Check it out.















No comments:

Post a Comment