Friday, 24 September 2010

Fendi S/S11








This edition of London Fashion Week has totally by passed me I must say but the little daily fixes I have time to sit through have helped me maintain something of a proximity to the proceedings. But barely...
Anywhoo I spotted this Fendi collection for Spring/Summer 2011 and I love it. Love the colours, - this from the person who's favourite colours are mainly black, grey and purple, but there's an almost 70s quality to how the clothes have been put together -  the shapes, the waist-cinchers, the models' make up and relaxed style, glamourous but still attainable by us mere mortals,  and it has already made me think about next year's holiday times. No fair. With a colourful wardrobe like this it must feel like summer everyday. I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment