Thursday, 14 October 2010

Banana Goes Home

And this is what I did...ate, slept, spent some good times with old school friends and took some photos to show for it.

Shame the weather wasn't that great to begin with but the two sunny days we got were  glorious enough to make this visit an overall success. - I did managed to leave my head phones on the plane coming back to London damn it - and the iPhone 4 drama that was Thursday evening  before flying out  -which turned me into a ball of nerves and panic making me think why am I not a normal person who can go on holiday like all the normal people do?- is not an experience I'd like to go through any time soon but all is well when it ends well! 

Home timessss = good timesssss xx





















I miss it already though.

No comments:

Post a Comment