Wednesday, 6 October 2010

A Small Collection Of...

 
 
















Well summer is now officially over and try as I might I just have to accept that :( Here's a collection of some of the most recent photos I took with the now sadly departed iPhone - please iPhone fairies send me back a lovely new one soon - involving a weekend away for a wedding shebang in Gloucestershire , some fancy burgers at a newly opened fancy burger place called Byron in Soho, a famous book and latest obsession which I'm hoping to start reading soon, a funny train journey back to London, some food we ate along the way and erm that's kinda of it for now. 

Gosh I miss the phone already it's only been gone for a day and using an old BlackBerry is no fun, how did I ever use it, it's like learning a new language all of a sudden. And I need to take pictures of the beautiful autumn days aaaaaarrgh iPhone come back to me soon I miss your face...

No comments:

Post a Comment