Thursday, 11 November 2010

Banana Reads

Jane Eyre edition I'm currently devouring 

Jane Eyre 2011 Official Film Poster

Finally sinking my teeth into this wonderful classic. Obsession has been unleashed and turned up to the max and from now till pretty much the latest much hyped film adaptation comes out in March next year I am going to drive all my loved ones to absolute desperation with Jane Eyre this and Jane Eyre that...oh well it has to be done really. I'm only a few chapters in and I already love it and can see why it was such a revelation when it was first published. The language is beautiful the tone really dark but romantic at the same time and I have a feeling this is just one of those characters that will have a big impact on me. 

With a facebook page to its name which of course I've joined and a newly released first trailer that's doing the internet rounds at the moment gathering momentum and a lot of praise this is one  cinematic occasion not to be missed I mean it features Michael Fassbender in some amazing sideburns for God's sake. I've never lusted after a fictional character before but Mr. Rochester might just be the one to turn me.

Check out the official trailer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment