Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Lanvin for H&M

The internet is alive with the sound of fashion PR's machine announcing yet another famous collaboration between high street veteran H&M and old school Parisian couture fashion house Lanvin due to hit our shores on the 23 November. 
Now I've actually never paid attention to the media circus that usually surrounds such an ocassion but this time I've been seduced and I'm seriously contemplating camping outside the stores at stupid o'clock in the morning to get my hands on at least one item from what promises to be an amazing collection.

Accompanying today's various official statements from every self respecting fashion channel was this short film and I've already spotted my dream item. Have you?!

LANVIN For H&M from The PLEAT on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment