Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Banana Loves...

Absolutely stunning video for Sia's I'm in Here.

For somebody with an acute fear of flying and anything to do with watching planes fly I enjoyed watching this far too much. Must be the romantically creative visuals and the overall colour palette  which made me think for a split second that flying is actually quite beautiful. The movement of the shadows is a really nice touch whilst capturing the windows as they frost away at I don't even want to know what altitude denotes an imaginative approach to capturing the little things most of us don't even take notice and showing them in quite a captivating and almost eerie new light. 

I could watch this over and over I tell you.

The song is slightly different than to what I remember the album version to sound like, a stripped down and more mellow version allowing Sia's beautiful vocals to shine through and enhance the  almost hypnotic effect of the visuals as they unravel over time.

Beautiful video overall.



Sia - I'm in Here from David Altobelli on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment